Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Best Friends Wedding

One of my best friends got married on February 21. Megan and I go way back, we have known eachother since 8th grade. We were always inseperable. We always had sleepovers on school nights, spent every summer day together, and even liked boys who were best friends. She was the crazy outgoing girl who didnt care about what people thought, and I was the opposite; shy, afraid of what people thought and always stayed in my shell. She has always been someone I could count on no matter how long it had been since we last saw eachother or talked.


When I found out Meg was getting married, I was shocked. When we always talked about it, she was going to wait until she was older and kids were definately not in the picture until she was at least 30. But I have never been so happy for her to have found Chase, they seem to fit eachother perfectly. She looked absolutely beautiful and I am so glad that she is happy!

2 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

awww!!! You BOTH look so beautiful!
I didn't know you went to the Hammer concert! That's awesome! haha!

Jonny said...

Pay Me Forward