Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ice Ice Baby


Jonny got us some VIP tickets to the MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice concert. Since we had VIP Tickets we had dinner catered by Costa Vida, free popsicles, and all the drinks we wanted. The concert itself was not as good as I expected. Vanilla Ice was very lame and only sang a couple songs that sounded like rap. MC Hammer was old and had to rest between each of his songs. His dancers were really good though.


I wish I would have taken some pictures of the people. I really just people watched all night. I saw people in Hammer Pants, all denim outfits, lots of neon colors and big hair. The night was pretty fun but was too long for me. They didnt even start performing until 9 o' clock. By the time MC Hammer was on it was already midnight, so the other couple we were with decided we would call it a night.
After begging Jonny to get tickets the best part of the night wasnt hearing Ice Ice Baby or ,Go Ninja Go Ninja Go, it was the people watching and have a good laugh at their crazy outfits!

2 comments:

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

That sounds like so much fun! I would have loved to see all the people dressed up! I have a friend who went to that same concert and she said the best part was watching people too! You have some super fun trips planned! Too bad your D.C. trip is in March we will be there the whole month of May!

Jonny said...

Pay Me Forward