Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert

I went to the Taylor Swift concert with my mom and sisters. She was absolutely amazing! It was the best concert I have ever been too. She was so fun to watch and was such a good singer live. I was most impressed at how humble she was. There was a point when she just stood there for a few minutes took out her earphones and just listened to the crowd cheering for her. She was seriously so cute! I only took a few pictures since I was too busy having agood time!






Here very last song was my favorite. I didnt get a very good video of it so I stole it from Youtube.




1 comment:

bestofthebishops said...

I am so jealous! How fun to go with your mom and sisters though. She seems like the sweetest girl. I saw a special on tv about her last weekend. Love ya!