Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions

I am usually horrible at New Years Resolutions. To be honest I usually forget what mine are by February. So I hope that if I publish them, I will be able to go back and look at them, and actually be able to accomplish them.

1. Work out more/ Run
2. Train for Wasatch Back
3. Have FHE with Jonny
4. Drink more water...and less Dr. Pepper
5. Read 24 or more new books
6. Write more Thank You cards
7. Attend the Temple one time a week
8. Have more personal Scripture study
9. Try more new recipes
10. Take a photography class

Hopefully, I will be able to remember these and really try to continue pushing my self to be better!

3 comments:

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

I love the list!! Now that we all know what you want to do we can check up on you to see if you are doing them!! :) I am so excited for you to go through the Temple! As I am sure you have heard from everyone, its amazing!! Nothing is more special than being there with your husband! I love it! Good luck with your list!!!
Love ya!

Dan and Lora said...

I love your new years resolutions... So far I have kept up on mine & lost 5 pounds! It helps when there is $$$ on the table, but hey!
So Dan and I really need to get to the temple it's been a while, and I thought it would be fun to go with you and Jonny! I haven't been to the Timp Temple since I was married...

Tara said...

I love all your goals! I gather that you are getting sealed in the Temple is that right? If so... CONGRATS! I can't wait till I do!